Swan Chamber of Commerce Membership
for businesses and professionals with 1 - 10 employees.
Membership Contribution: $110 + GST per year*
Dicounted Tickets to our events
2x Free tickets per month to our monthly networking event
- Swan Networking Monthly networking and social events held at local businesses across the region.
- Swan Breakfast Club Bi-Monthly events with local, state and federal representatives and decision makers.
- Diverse Membership Base: SCC’s membership is diverse, ranging from the largest businesses in our region to the micro-home based business, providing unique opportunities for our members.
- Information Services: Regular updates regarding events and new members can be found on our Facebook page @SwanChamberofCommerce, along with monthly newsletters being circulated to our mailing list.
- Workshops and Seminars: SCC facilitates seminars and training workshops on a range of business related issues.
- Advertising and Promotional Opportunities: SCC provides a range of opportunities for members to advertise and promote their businesses.
- Excellence: The SCC Business Awards is a bi-annual event for businesses within the Swan Region that recognises and awards our business community.
- Political Lobbying and Advocacy SCC is recognised as a strong advocate for infrastructure, programs and strategies that are essential in developing a strong economic climate for the Swan region.
- Championing Ideas: SCC has a pool of contacts and partnerships to assist our members in championing ideas to grow and improve our local industry.
*Membership Contributions are on a yearly basis. By signing up you agree to yearly recurring charges. You can cancel at any time. Refunds do not apply.